Central Vis-Tex System
The new Gurtler Central Vis-Tex System is a uniquely engineered liquid product injection system designed to serve your entire wash aisle, up to 10 conventional washers or washer extractors, with up to 10 different liquid products.
- Fast: High speed injection reduces wait times and improves production efficiency.
- Reliable: Metering system has no moving parts for maintenance-free performance.
- Accurate: Unique patent pending inductive meter technology assures the right amount of product every time.
This compact, space-saving design provides maximum flexibility for chemical delivery. Gurtler’s innovative, patent pending measuring and calibration technology assures accurate, precise and reliable chemical injection, every time.
The Central Vis-Tex System also utilizes Gurtler’s proven Vis-Tex Data Management software. The software will record and store production data, measure productivity, washer turnaround time, washer formulas, chemical usage and more. Plus the system is compatible with the Gurtler Tunnel Vis-Tex System software, so a complete wash room productivity analysis can be obtained, and displayed on managements’ desktop computers.
Gurtler’s Central Vis-Tex System reflects Gurtler’s commitment to our industry. Gurtler and our Technical Specialists understand what your operation needs to operate at highest efficiency, and our newest system incorporates all the features that will make that a reality.
Central Vis-Tex Pump Module
Fastest system on the market, based on a comparative field study. The Pump Module major benefits include the space-saving design; ease of installation; extremely durable pump and unitary construction; free standing unit; protected and hidden tubes, lines and cables; easy to service and easily accessible.
- Number of Pumps: One delivery pump
- Type of pump: Bolted, air operated double diaphragm
- Chemical resistant polypropylene/Teflon diaphragm; all wetted parts chemically resistant
- Space requirement: 30 x 30 x 75 (length, width, height)
- Construction: 304 stainless steel, schedule 80 chemically resistant PVC, fiberglass control enclosure
- Voltage: 110v.
- Air requirements: 6-12 cfm @ 60-80 psi
- Air/chemical lines: All lines routed to central trunk in rear of system
- Hot, Cold or Tempered water @ 8 GPM
Central Visâ€¢Tex Injection Module
Dual-System redundancy reduces hold time and increases productivity. The Injection Module major benefits include “proof of flow” and “proof of delivery” options; measures and calibrates every pump injection; on-the-fly adjustments are made to assure injection quantity is exactly as programmed; extremely accurate chemical usage data.
- Chemicals are flushed after every measurement
- Alarms for No Product, No Flush Water, Low Air Pressure and more
- Valve type: Air-operated, diaphragm
- Valve Construction: Chemically resistant polypropylene/Teflon
- Voltage: Low: 24v.
- Calibration tube for verifying accuracy
- Programmable injection priority
- Washer Hold Capability
Data Center Vis-Tex System
Exceptional and customizable reporting package – all your production metrics. The Data Center provides a comprehensive data management capability: Complete wash floor overview; real-time monitoring; customizable goal tracking dashboard; efficiency monitors and trend charts; fully customizable production reports, and more.
- DataFusion™ compatible
- Remote web access and control
- Automatic e-mail alert capability
- CPU Specs: 2 Ghz AMD Athlon processor, 1 G RAM, 160 G Hard Drive, Windows Vista OS, Industrial PC
- Network to any computer
- Bulk & day-tank chemical level monitoring
- Monitor: Environmentally sealed 15″ touch-screen