How healthy is your laundry?
Time for a check up?
Gurtler Rx is your prescription for healthcare laundry success!
Gurtler Rx is the smart choice for your healthcare laundry to help eliminate contamination throughout the laundering process. With numerous, proven solutions and the flexibility to adapt to any laundry and any processing guidelines, enrollment with Gurtler Rx ensures your laundry is on the cutting edge of healthcare linen processing.
Here’s what the program provides you:
- Consultation: Comprehensive review of your laundry’s goals and processes.
- Diagnosis: Gurtler Rx Expert surveys, runs tests, and identifies critical control points at your laundry.
- Prescription: Recommend processes, products and procedures that help you achieve your goals.
- Validation: Bacteriological testing of process water, textiles and hard surfaces to ensure treatment is effective.
Gurtler Rx begins with a consultation with a Gurtler Rx Specialist to determine your goals as a processor. Considering third-party certification, enhanced services to existing customers, or venturing into the healthcare linen market for the first time? Gurtler Rx will help you assess your laundry’s current status through a comprehensive diagnosis of your operation and facility, identifying critical control points in the laundry process where contamination can occur. Plus we will run a full battery of bacteriological testing of water, textiles and hard surfaces to further assess your current microbiological quality. A tailored treatment plan is prescribed for the laundry, based on your specific conditions and goals. We will evaluate and recommend wash formula modifications, product application techniques, and validation processes for your laundry to achieve your goals. Finally, a follow up appointment is scheduled to verify results and ensure compliance with any industry certification standards or programs.
Here are some of the products, programs, or systems that are available for our specialists to assure that your microbiological quality meets your standards:
- Validox: An EPA registered sanitizer, Validox provides microbiological quality assurance for you and your customers.
- Validox Plus: An EPA registered disinfectant, delivers the highest level of microbiological quality assurance.
- Power Stat Plus: EPA registered laundry microbicide formulated specifically for the modern healthcare launderer. Gurtler introduces the first new development in antimicrobial final rinse additives in the laundry market in decades. Our exclusive chemistry rapidly exhausts onto fabric in the final rinse to deliver long-lasting protection from microbial contamination. Power Stat Plus is the fastest acting antimicrobial final rinse additive on the market; requires minimal exposure time for maximum protection. Plus, Power Stat Plus helps assure that your textiles are protected from microbial contamination, even after the textiles are out of the washer and on the shelf waiting to be put in use.
- Gurtler’s Unique Dual-Bleaching Technology: With the use of Oxcellerate, a unique oxygen bleach activator, in combination with hydrogen peroxide, we can increase anti-microbial efficacy and help you achieve your Hygienically Clean target.
- Mint Disinfectant Plus: An EPA registered heavy-duty combination broad spectrum anti-microbial and all-purpose cleaner that delivers effective, non-acid disinfectant, deodorizer and cleaning performance in one labor-saving step. It is a concentrated hospital use disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS Virus, Hepatitis B Virus, and Hepatitis C Virus), fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and their odors, when used as directed. Use as a detergent/sanitizer/disinfectant for any Critical Control Points in healthcare laundry operations such as: Laundry cart washing systems, textile conveyor belts, outer door surfaces of washer/extractors, and any other clean textile contact points.
Gurtler Rx is the right prescription to establish your laundry as a premier provider of healthcare linens.
Call your Gurtler Rx Program expert today! 1.800.638.7300